- GENERAL: Global Energy Services (GES**) Quicksilver Drilling
System is designed for safe, efficient operations. Rig is designed to move up to 100 miles in 48 hours with
- DRAWWORKS: GES 1600 HP AC Drawworks, grooved for 1-3/8" drill line,
driven by 1500 HP continuous, 1830 HP intermittent AC drive motor.
- MAST: GES mast with 136 feet clear height and a 750,000 lb. static
hook load capacity when strung on 12 lines. Mast has racking capacity of 19,500 feet of 5" drill pipe and four (4)
stands of 6.5" drill collars. Or 23,400 feet of 4-1/2" drill pipe and four (stands) of 6-1/2" drill collars.
- SUBSTRUCTURE: GES hydraulically raised substructure with 26'
drill floor height and 22.5' clear working height under the rotary beams. Casing capacity of 750,000 lbs.
and setback capacity of 505,000 lbs. for a combined load capacity of 1,255,000 lbs. Drill floor area is
approximately 21.5' x 40'. Contains air conditioned driller's cabin with GES electronic driller with
interface for other electronic drilling systems, if desired.
- TRAVELLING BLOCK: 400 ton travelling block with six (6) 42" sheaves
grooved for 1-3/8" drill line.
- TOP DRIVE: CANRIG 1035 Top Drive.
- INDEPENDENT ROTARY SYSTEM: 27.5" rotary table driven by one
1150 HP continuous, 1400 HP intermittent AC drive motor.
- MUD PUMPS: Two BOMCO 1600 HP mud pumps: 12" stroke; capable
of using 5" to maximum of 7" liners, each driven by 1500 HP continuous, 1830 HP intermittent AC drive motor.
- MUD SYSTEM: Total capacity of approximately 900 bbls., consisting
of one self elevating equipment skid, one round bottom mud cleaning tank, one round bottom suction tank, and one
mud mixing skid, and one mud gas separator/trip tank skid. All tanks have hinged, covered man ways to allow assess
and facilitate use of oil based mud.
- SOLID CONTROL EQUIPMENT: Three (3) Brandt Dual King Cobra shale shaker
coupled with Brandt "Fluid Conditioner' containing second Brandt Dual King Cobra shale shaker, Dual Desander cones,
and 16 cone desilter. One Brandt vacuum vessel degasser.
- ENGINE-GENERATORS: Three CAT 3512C diesel engines rated
at 1476 HP each with Caterpillar 1750 KVA, 600 volt generators.
- BLOWOUT PREVENTERS: One Cameron 13-5/8" 10,000# double Type 'U' ram BOP, plus one Cameron 13-5/8" 10,000# single Type 'U' ram BOP. One 'Control Flow' (Houston, TX)
13-5/8" 5,000# Annular BOP, with Remote driller's closing panel. One Koomey 'Type 80' 7 station, 22 bottle Accumulator. One 10,000 psi choke manifold.
- DRILL PIPE: 5.0" 19.5# S-135
- DRILL COLLARS: (21) 6-1/2" drill collars. (6) 8" drill collars.
- MISCELLANEOUS: 500 bbl. fresh water tank, 500 bbl. fuel
tank. NOTE: Full details of complete rip available upon request
**Global Energy Services: http://www.glb-energy.com/